This is a no-fluff way to enter any competitive niche. First you gotta unlearn all the crap you’ve been told, let me explain what I mean in this video:
What’s a Competitive Niche Parent (Market)
A good example of a competitive niche parent is something like ‘weight loss’.
You know for a FACT you could make a ton of passive money online, if your blog magically came up number #1 on Google for the term ‘weight loss’.
The term ‘weight loss’ gets over 360,000 searches a month. All you would need is a useful lead magnet, a lead capture page and an ethical digital weight-loss product.
The problem is, the term ‘weight loss’ is crazy competitive! You would have an EXTREMELY tough time ranking or advertising for that highly competitive keyword.
What’s a Niche Baby
The bigger a competitive evergreen niche-parent is, the more off-spring it WILL undoubtedly have. Your job is to find these niche babies and nourish them.
Here are some examples:
- Weight loss (market) – OMAD diet benefits (niche baby)
- Gaming (market) – hyper casual games (niche baby)
- Dating (market) – funny pick up line memes (niche baby)
Niche babies can be toddlers or newborns (launch jacking for example). Now it’s time to find them and build content around them.
Find & Nurture a Niche Baby
Your job is simple, and it can be summed into three little tasks:
- Look for long-tail keywords that are on the rise.
- If you can, get the keyword as a domain, as long as it’s not a brand or trademarked.
- Don’t forget to look for search volume and competition.
After that, you find out what that market wants and give it to them.
- Create your website.
- Make a squeeze page & lead magnet.
- Build content using posts, videos and images.
- Be consistent.
- Sell them something that will help them.
That’s basically it, I entered the internet marketing niche because I knew I could rank for rising keywords.
And I also knew my experience in previous niches could help you understand how to build a business online.
What’s Holding You Back?
I recommend you use the search bar on this site if you have questions on anything I mentioned here.
Nothing is hard to do, just a little time consuming, but once you have a system in place you can start earning online passively.
Do you already have a niche baby? If not, tell me why below.