I’ve been researching weird, fun and wacky ways to make money online, and in my research I’m learning so much.
One fun and interesting way to make money online is to work as a mock juror for ejury.
Payment You Can Expect:
You’ll get paid $5 to $10 for completed cases via Paypal.
Ejury Review How To Sign Up?
You just go to Ejury.com and sign up, it costs nothing and it’s not a hassle to join, there are just three sections for you to fill out.
- The Oath section where you swear and confirm four different requirements.
- The ID Verification section where you fill in who you are and where you live.
- The Demographics section where you add your race, creed, gender and your social economic situation.
That’s pretty much it.
Here Is What You’ll Do As Mock Online Juror
You’ll be reading legal cases that are between two to five pages long. This also includes 10 case questions, 5 jury questions, and 5 personal questions within the ejury website.
In the beginning it might take you an hour to complete the case and submit your verdict, as time goes on it will take you a lot less time.
Here are the E-Jury requirements
- US citizen
- at least 18 years of age
- must be of good sound and mind
- never been convicted of a felony
- can’t be a lawyer, legal assistant or paralegal
- can’t work in the insurance industry
Here is what’s cool about being an E-Juror
You get paid in cash and not credit. On top of that, it’s fun work, instead of sitting around watching Matlock you can actually get paid for some court drama.
Where Being an EJuror comes up short
You’re given cases based on your demographic so there is no telling how many cases you can get in a week. Also, you’re trading time for money.
Ejury Review Plus Verdict
You won’t be making any life changing income with ejury but you will get some entertainment and some extra beer money for your effort.
As long as you look at it that way then I highly recommend Ejury. Let me know if you’ve tried ejury and how do it go for you?